Monday, May 31, 2010

come what may

To live in this household is to be free of what should be true. Because whatever you though should be true is inevitably proved to not be true. What you expect to happen doesn't.

I haven't experienced a quite, peaceful day in such a long time. I'm growing weary of the details. I don't know what to believe, that it will all work out, or that there still a lot of work to do. Cleaning the garage on Saturday was a 14 hour day. Wow I'm tired.

Laurie just signed in, and is about to try to catch up on her work. Data entry, billing, ... lots of time and stress for here. Especially trying to adjust for the change in schedule. She'll have her work cut out for her.

The wedding party we decided to move entirely to the house, bypassing the activity center. This will help tremendously with the amount of setup and cleanup required. It will also simplify the coordination. I hope that's all right with my sister who is getting married.

I leave you with - My 46"TV is broke and I can't seem to fix it. But hey, my garage is clean and I can put a car into it. yeh!

Philip

No comments: